Skip to main content
A list of current Rates and Charges can be found in Appendix A of the District's Rules and Regulations.
The Board would like to thank the following community members and grant agencies for their support to date:
- Everyone who contributed to the "Gateway Birthday Bash and Sewerfest" in August 2009;
- Everyone who filled out an income survey to help us qualify for low-income grant support;
- Stahly Engineering for their service to the community in completing the engineering design;
- Hyalite Environmental for their contribution of an Environmental Assessment;
- Gallatin County Commissioners for their contribution to our preliminary engineering expenses;
- US Department of Agriculture for contributing a grant/loan package to finance the project;
- MT Dept of Natural Resources for their planning grant;
- Treasure State Endowment Program for their planning grant;
- US Army Corps of Engineers for their grant package;
- Great West Engineering for their contributions above and beyond the scope of the planning study;
- Innovative Engineering for their contributions to the CDBG grant application;
- All of the community members, too numerous to mention, who have contributed to this project.